Now what?

by - November 12, 2009

I have done the exam for Estimating subject. I might say it's very tough indeed. Considering that I had no time to do revision, with so much time wasted on assignments, daily routines and other junkies. I feel like crying or slap the one who supposed to make me understand the subject.
I'm paying MYR5,000 for a semester for God sake!. So, let it be, I think I'll be very grateful that I pass the subject. To get an A is seems impossible now.




On the same weekend, my parents arrived in KL. I had only half an evening to spend with them. It's okay, I think because of I might be going back to hometown this Aidiladha [still considering, flight ticket is so expensive if you buy it in few days time!].

Next was Safety exam. It's easy-beasy. So, I don't have to worry much on this paper. I look forward to finish up my thesis now. Complicated as I need to change the whole content except for literature review. Once the objective and aim changed, that means I have to change the whole idea. I am lame. Lazy in term of this project thingy. Can I just leave it abandoned?

My friend is going to Indonesia this week. I spared my time asking her to bring me back sumthin'. We also will be discussing on new business once she is back to M'sia. Maybe an idea to open up a conventional small business sound not too bad. I hope this one success.. Owh..another one, I cannot believe that I fall for another offer from a friend to join direct selling business. But the plan is so attractive and the item is not typical. I can tell, if this one is not as I expected, I think have to sell back the items to 'er.

I want to tell so much. But not now.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.