Bad Mannered Driver in Ukay Perdana

by - November 16, 2009

This morning, nasty accident happened to me. I cannot believe it! I loved Ukay Perdana so much, but thinking of the road condition (very bad!) and such bad mannered drivers living there, I started to figure out the best date I should sight my own property in better housing area around Klang Valley. That is my first dream, cannot depend on the guy to buy house for you unless you get yourself a millionnaire!.
The second dream is to get another one in Bandung, Indonesia. The place where I love to shop the most! Back to the bad mannered driver I encoutered this morning... He drove WKX 677. A driver should look on his right first before changing lane, right? so, this stupid driver with his wife and a kid just simply change lane. He saw me and I honked him, but he seemed not to bother and bumped into my car. He cursed me, "You ni, eksyen la!!!" (You showed off!!!). At last, he just given up and said that I can just wash away the scratch by waxing?!!!. Well, at least I remembered the car number....and by the way, his name is Khairul and he also living in Ukay Perdana.






You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.