Amway Product Fair (2009)

by - November 16, 2009

{I'm loving it~}.

I went to Amway Product Fair on last Saturday. It's done in conjunction with the opening of Amway's new HQ at PJ. Rumors said that the building was the first to be paid by cash?!!! I have been waiting for the gate to open since 12.30pm and they open it sharp at 1pm. So many people and Amway fans rushed to get thru the main gate.
I also eager to be the first, my friend said probably we can grab ourselves gifts or sumthin' kind of. Unfortunately, they only show demos and no giveaways (pity me!). Well, neither my friend nor me knows the actual situation is. But I can say the people response are great!. They made the road pretty busy.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.