You know her? (Part 1)

by - October 08, 2009

I have to describe a colleague in my office but it's difficult. The character is a "she", a mum of 4 @ 5? I can't remember but she has this weird attitude towards everyone in the office. Since I'm her supervisor, I think I have to keep it quite and let her be the way she is. But to the sake of my health, it is best if I archive it in this journal.
She is a busy body person, not to mention once she knows one's secret, she will keep questioning that person over and over again. She likes to drill down on everything including your period cycle. This is so true, if you are living in rural area, you may encounter such person, maybe you know them as middle-aged housewife or "makcik kepoh" (aka auntie bee). We cannot tell anything to her which is considered as confidential, if you do so, even the innocent director or cleaner at the nearby office will know your very confidential thing. She likes to show her kind face in front of you, but only God knows her will. She has a group of "gossiping" consists of other 3 members. 1-spinster (no one to date her unless threatened to death), 2-a mum (auntie bee - city version), 3-a mum with small biz (doll up auntie), 4-herself, a mum (leader of busy bee). This is a really fascinating story though. I will have so much time to let the world wide web informed on this, unless I resign from this small benefit company. To be continued....

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.