Jogathon Day

by - October 09, 2009

My health is worsening. I have joined company's Jogathon Day this morning. Due to late arrival at the park, I have no time to do the warm-up (maybe just few stretches). I was dead worry will faint after few laps. They said it is 5 laps for women and 7 laps for men. Taman Ria is located in Subang Jaya, and it's not actually a jogging track.
There is a lake, (or maybe a retention pond?) but looks like one. So, after months of leaving joging routine, I think running or even walking fast can make me lost of breath. Finally it's true what I've imagined, I lost the track after only 1 lap. Thank to God it's not only me who feel the suffer to finish all the rounds. I found another 2 colleagues and we keep on chatting all the way to the end. To us, it's not a jogathon anymore but more to building rapport inter-department (ha-ha!). Finishing the activity for today is eating cakes, nasi lemak and fried beehoon for completing the laps (although we hold the last number participants!).


You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.