Being away ~

by - October 23, 2009



Being away from home has been a part of my life. Since my childhood days I've been sent to boarding school by my mum. Then I entered matriculation for a year. From thereon, I stepped into campus life and here I am full hours of working in the office. This is not what I have imagined since I was young. Leaving everything behind and go on with my hectic and busy life. I know that one day I'll grow old and grey. Last few days, my father was sick because of bladder issue. Doc told us he's eaten something tt he's allergic to. Something in his food... I was shocked that he has been admitted to a hospital and undergone small surgery. It's been few days now.... Although it might sound not serious, but I prayed a lot to God. The morning after I heard the news, I cannot stop these tears from dripping. In spite of my worriness, my mum always stays beside my dad all day long. At least they have each other although all her children is not there. This is the nature of living nowadays, giving the best for children, keeping them in school, thought them to be the best, get good grades, get good jobs but at last stay afar from own parents. They are the starting of life. The one that have thought me good from bad. Taking good care of me when I was sick. But I was not able to be there when they are the same now. When they are old. Who should I blame? Is this nature of living? Or is it just the matter of option? When everything we want is just not the same as what we get...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.