Hatch One And One

by - August 21, 2009

Hatch One And One is spreading the effect on everyone. In my company, they put the hand sanitizer and temperature termometer at the receptionist. So, if your temp is above normal, you have to punch out and stay at home (considered not well to work). So far, I passed the test.
I always put on my surgical mask everytime I go for lunch. The world is sick now and it's creeping me out. We have to wait for another year to let this disease "cool down". Another year for economy to go upward. Another year for my MSc graduation. Another year for my chickenpox scars to go away. Another year for my stable employment. Another year for my big decision and clear life vision. Another year to get married? I du not know.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.