Oprah's Debt Diet

by - June 16, 2009

My friend appears to be lazy this morning; unenergetic to go to work and lethargic to go through the traffic jam. Talking about her, actually I’m feeling the same. We should plan for holiday and break from stressfully office atmosphere.

Sitting at the office desk made me think of the daily cost and all the expenses I have consumed these days. The salary is not so big though and it’s all ended by the expenses on bills and credit cards. I do not want to indulge in the shopping activities anymore but sometimes, items displayed on shop windows can be very attractive. I started to Google some tips from Oprah’s Club on Debt Diet; I like the website so much that it gives more advice compared to reality shows in Malaysia.

I started to think of how Oprah giving away such advice although she’s one of the billionaires in her country. She shouldn’t think of her pocket even for a minute if she has million of dollars in her wallet. Nonetheless, I think it is best to practice what has been advised by her instead of crazily looking for part time job just to obtain extra income.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.