One after Another

by - June 07, 2009

I went to Cintasari Tradispa at 10 am. But since this is the first time I went there from Ampang, there is quite confusion of the actual location. Feeling lost, I arrived at 11 am instead. Previously I went there by train from Kerinchi.

I choose “Bali Kopi” package which consume 2 hours and a half. The package is complete with traditional massage, honey treatment, body scrub (coffee flavor), foot spa and sauna. I can say the price is so cheap compared to other spa centers in town.

I continue with Vit-C facial treatment afterwards. The sad thing is the beautician did not inform me anything about Murad treatment. I thought the treatment will only be normal facial massage and cleansing but it is way far beyond what I have imagined. They sprayed the Vit-C toner and my face starts to feel stinging pain and it’s reddening all over the place. They merely said it is normal for some skin types to show the side effect immediately after the treatment. So, I went back with red spots on my cheek. I felt murky and down because of this.

I went home and drop by at Reez Laundry to take my engagement dress. The owner of the shop scolds me for not taking the dress sharp at 10 am as what I have asked few days before. He is so damned pissed off with me. He blamed me for asking him to complete the dry clean before the expected time.

He said, “In this shop, there is no term for customer is always right. Customer is not always right and you as a Muslim should keep your promise. You said will pick up your dress at 10 am but you come only at 5 pm”.

So, I apologize but he totally ignores me. I promised myself not to become his customer in years to come.

I went back and start to pack my things for a long journey back to my darling hometown.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.