Muhibbah Seafood Restaurant

by - June 28, 2009

My brother sent an SMS invitation to family gathering in TTDI. He somewhat treated us for a costly dinner at Muhibbah Seafood Restaurant. The food is superb but I don’t know the price since he is the one who pay it all. The attendees including his family are around 20 persons. Can you imagine how much he spent for the night?
We have like Steam Fish, Butter Prawn, Sweet and Sour Fish, Fried Squid, Vegetables, rice and juices for 2 tables. I suggest everyone should try the food, marvelous!

That night I wanted to do some revision since tomorrow I’ll have to sit for term-paper. Indeed, studying on the bed is not a good idea. I just read about 2 pages and fell asleep till morning.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.