A Movie & A Meal

by - June 14, 2009

I like blogging. Telling the world what we have gone through on a day is sharing. Does sharing is good? Well, maybe but sometimes.

My friend and I have lunch at Kg Bukit Lanjan, Damansara. Way cool, we only ate lunch for 2 plates that charged around MYR 6. The place is nice and the food also tasty.


Then, we watched movie at Cineplex Damansara; "State of Play". It is an action movie but I noticed all Ben Affleck movies are quite slow and not thrilling at all. However, we felt it is quite okay to purchase the ticket since it has at least a plot line that is unique. The movie is also time-consuming; it took roughly over than 2 hours.

We set off to my sister’s house in Damansara Damai later that evening. Laying our eyes on my baby niece is very relaxing.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.