Mohd Chan Abdullah Restaurant

by - June 21, 2009

This weekend is so retiring. I have to attend my masters’ classes all day long from morning until night.

After finished my class on Saturday, I went to a restaurant in Taman Melawati. It is a Muslim Chinese restaurant which is very rare in Kuala Lumpur. The environment was very soothing and peace.

I ordered Rice with BBQ Chicken while my friend opted for Sweet & Sour rice. The menu offers wide variety of Chinese food. This is the place where Muslim can taste halal Chinese cooking.
It is quite shocking that the taste is very delicious and we do not hesitate to dine at the restaurant again. The food price is slightly above the average. The service is fast and the waiters are also friendly.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice, in Johor bahru we have one Chinese Muslim restaurant, in Taman perling.

    may I know the address of the restaurant?

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.