Exam is Over

by - June 29, 2009

Today is the day. I stayed up from 5 am and read all the notes for the exam preparation. Thank to God the exam started around 2.30 pm; at least I have the time to take lunch and read some more. I think the exam went smooth for me, but the marking, mostly depends on the lecturer.
Hopefully they will upgrade the marks so that I’ll get an A for the syllabus.

My sister rang me at 8 pm. She said will come to my house and wants me to show the way to the famous Satay Stall at Keramat but I heard that there’s been an argument between her and her husband. Later after I take a bath and get prepared, she called me again and told to cancel the dinner.

At last, I ate Maggi alone in the house while watching CSI Crime Scene Investigation drama and went to bed at 9.32 pm. What a day!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.