The Engagement Favor

by - June 06, 2009















The Engagement Favor* in Malay language ("Bahasa Malaysia") is known as "Hantaran". I simply ordered number of trays from my sis in Damansara Damai. She's very good in designing party, engagement and wedding favors. We have received number of testimonials on her excellent service and design output. Consequently, I only have to pay about MYR300 for the stuffs/ materials and another MYR100 for her kindness.

Notes:
[1] Engagement favor: Souvenir consisting of gifts given to the guest at the engagement ceremony




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lynn I know it's been ages already u nye wedding favor..but it's very sweet design..u nak rent x kat i?

    ReplyDelete
  2. suHiLaRy, hanya tinggal 1 dengan i... tp kalau nk yg sama design, boleh book dgn my sister. just gtau themes & ur budget..

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.