The Engagement Day

by - June 08, 2009

Finally, the day I've been waiting for has finally arrived. All the "hantaran" have been prepared and left only a little of touching-up.






Even my mum and sis have prepared the bridal mini stage earlier this morning. I just came back from Kuala Lumpur around 7 a.m. and found out all stuffs have been set.




What makes me happy is my relatives are here to celebrate my engagement with bright faces...






The time of guests arrival is around 2 p.m., my knees are shaking badly at this moment...







Okay, the engagement ring has been put into my finger and all of a sudden, my mum who is out of nowhere asked my just-now-fiance to sit down besides me and have a photography session wif me...



I can say that all my photos have not been captured very well. Some of it is blur and high density of noise. My younger sis is the one who took the pictures on this engagement day.



It's time for lunch since everyone looks so hungry...starving...









- The End -

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.