Black Blouse

by - June 18, 2009

I feel so dark today as I wore black. For me, black is not attractive at all. I went downstairs rushing for the washroom. Black blouse made me shivers to my knees. I have to pass through the lobby to get there. I noticed a middle-aged couple sits at the coffee table.

“Do I know them?”

I smiled to the lady and the receptionist. But the lady did not smile back at me, as for the husband seems to ignore me. After came back from the washroom, I saw the same couple still sitting at the lobby. As I walked passed them, the wife said something to the husband so loud that I wish she did not hinting on me.

“What a 60 years old man looking for in 20 years old girl?”

I swore the husband did not stare at me. Hopefully she was referring to the sweet receptionist. But I couldn’t confirm on that. I rushed to my department and finally realized that it is our company director with his second wife just now.

I heard that the director does not have any child. His first wife died not long ago. Then he married to the second wife who claims to be a catwalk model but unluckily, the wife did not bear any child from the marriage. Next, he married the third wife; a 20 years old girl who is also a company staff but this relation followed by a divorce. Now, he is likely having an affair with a girl at one of our branches in south. Staffs kept spreading rumors that he is one of a kind; a playboy type.

As for me, doesn’t care whether the guy is a rich man or not, as long as he is a playboy and rather an old man, I would not even dare to look at him. Added to this, he is a married man, no girl should disturb the peaceful of a marriage. Time after time, nature will return the karma and maybe the other will do the same if you disturb one marriage.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.