Tiring Sunday

by - June 01, 2009

It’s Sunday dude!


I went to UTM library at noon to borrow some reference books. I borrowed 6; 2 for each syllabus. The irony is a librarian looks at me with cynical stare as if something is not right. It is after-exam season and most of the students would rather loosen up at home, hang around for a break after tough weeks.
But I have borrowed books in advance for preparation of the short semester lecture. Since the first lecture session is on 6th June, I’d better be early prepared. At least I have an idea for the starter.

My friend and I went to a wedding reception ceremony after that at Putra Heights, Shah Alam (capital state of Selangor). Although the relationship between me and the bridegroom is only between vendor and client but it’s all right to welcome the invitation since no one from my company except me who attend it. My employer at that moment only sends his regards as he’s still outstation in Johor. I can tell that they have made delicious Beriani Rice (“Nasi Beriani”); even my friend told me so. The occasion venue is not so grand but simple and neat. The house owner also nice to us. We took some pictures with the brides (the photographer asked us to pose; he seems to like taking our pictures since our arrival!).

At around 1 pm, we changed to casual clothes and set off to IKEA for some shopping. At first, we just plan to purchase important items in the list but we have attracted to other insignificant items as well. Quite true that IKEA pricing and the quality is very different from other furniture store, so, most of the time, it is irresistible not to buy many things at once. We have picked couch to put in the living hall, mattress for my bedroom and bookcase for my study room and other tinny-tiny items. Seeing that bring home all the items in my cute car is not productive and appear to be not practical, we request for home delivery at the cost of MYR 65. We went to IKANO for a while and went home at around 9.47 p.m.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.