Theory & Myths

by - March 31, 2009

Good morning Monday.

Back in the old days, I scrambled thru piles of toys. Next age, I found myself looking for friends. By the time I reached school, I know I have to pass the exam papers. But it’s more than that. It’s more to reality than school. Now again I’m looking at this computer screen scrambling thru works piling up at my work station.
Nonetheless, I still have time to write something on this journal – merely keeping up with my own life. Afraid if I frequently abandon my own, I’ll forget who I was before. This new office is quite peaceful but maybe it seems alike since I am new to the company. People call it change of air. I preserve the comment afterwards and I don’t know where I am heading for. It won’t be long until I reach 55. But still, I don’t know what is my job will be at that age.

I am thinking of my engagement this oncoming June. Though it is end of March now but will I have time to decide which color and theme is nicer with my skin color? (Ha-ha!). I like the idea of getting married but not the theories, myths and presumption which we could always heard from experienced persons. I took example of ensure continuity of relationship after the marriage. I watched TV program last night “The Duke” titled “Boys Will Be Boys”. Commentaries show how boys will always be boys sound attracted. But it is scary enough to think of what future behold. Women are so afraid of the reality that man could left once the woman he loves falls into his hands.

Women have to accept the reality of the man character but will they be strong to face future challenges with men? A human journey is difficult enough; can they consider living with another burden hanging down the throat? How about taking care of kids after married? Will the husbands help by taking care of them as well? Will women get enough rest from cooking and cleaning?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.