Browse The Scene

by - November 29, 2006

The best lines I like to cite from Radiohead, Creep:

“You just like an angel, your skin makes me cry, and you float like a feather in the beautiful world”

“I wish I was special”

“I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul”

“But I’m a creep, I’m a widow”

“What the hell am I doing here, I don’t belong here”

I’m so damn obsess with adult alternative music. It’s 9.15pm now just came back from office, cooling off my brain with music from my darling laptop; afraid to turn on my sweet TV because of lightning and heavy rain.

So, tomorrow I have to attend an interview session with Maybank ~ sounds great! Well, it’s kind of tough I think and I don’t even admire the field I’m in right now but no other way to get out of it. Money is important nowadays. You need to pay bills and bills…

Money do talks! $$$

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.