End of Ramadhan

by - October 22, 2006

A few days away from Aidilfitri but I don’t have the feeling to celebrate it. I always catch bad moments of my life on the eve. Never really understand why I have been chosen to have this fragile heart. Get too sensitive around other people.

At first, I felt so lazy when the fasting month arrives or we call it as Ramadhan. But all the sudden, I understood the meaning of it; it brings me closer to Allah. We never tell it month of blessing if no tears dripped.

Try to recall all the intentions and requests in the year, which has been granted, only one or maybe none. Nevertheless, get yourself on Sajadah with the most sincerest heart and ask for something you wish for from Allah.

Insya-Allah, you will get something in return or at least a clue for the start.

Now, it’s nearing to Syawal month. Starting the month means a farewell to Ramadhan. It’s hard for me to chew this fact. I will miss it so much, making me so excited to wait for the next Ramadhan to come.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.