More Pouches I Sew, More Photos to Upload

by - September 10, 2014

Now is 4:19 in the morning and I kept thinking whether I should go to bed now or continue editing photos. I actually need more time to do this, I mean, developing own business by myself, without anyone's help. Besides taking care of my cute kids, I have to focus on my career as well. Although my true mission is to establish small enterprise, but family and career always comes first no matter what.

Sometimes, doing work during sleep hours really fruitful. I managed to sew a couple of things without being nagged by family members (>_<). For more pouches to choose from, visit Whizurl's Shop today.


p/s: Wishing I would be able to blog again tomorrow!~

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.