A Weekend Trip to Jalan Jalan Japan, Subang Jaya

by - October 26, 2017



Last Saturday, my family and I went to Jalan Jalan Japan (JJJ) store. It is situated at Level 1A, Block A, Sky Park @ One City, Jalan USJ 25/1A, One City, 47100 Subang Jaya, Selangor. It opens from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m. every day including Saturday and Sunday.



I was so thrilled to see how spacious the store is once I walked inside. I was stunned not far from the entrance area where they display vintage accessories from Japan such as earring, stud, lapel, brooch, and pin. My family walked fast ahead of me and kept calling me to catch up but I was too focused scrambling through the items. I've spent enough time on accessories for more than 10 minutes.

As I passed by the accessory rack, there were large numbers of hanger cloth stand seen at the middle area where they hang adults' and kids' clothes for sale. If you want to save cost on the daily shirt for kids' use at nursery or daycare, this is where you should go. They sell incredibly cheap clothes with price ranging from RM1 to RM8.



Other than that, they also offer kids' and adult shoes. I bought one sneaker for my son which only cost me RM3 for such decent pair. While searching and embracing my shopping spirit in the store, I heard a bunch of customers chatting that JJJ is selling Manga/Anime Comics for free! But I didn't bother much as I don't speak and read Japanese at all (ha-ha!)

Enough for the grown-ups' interests,' I also found the toys section quite interesting. My kids kept running around happily within the section. Mini cars, card games, puzzles and all other toys displayed neatly on the gondolas. I noticed that Japan-manufactured car toys engineered in unique ways, creative, flexible, and easy to dismantle without loosening or cracking the joint (not like the ones produced by China).

Next, we went up to the second floor. There were preloved music instruments, sporting goods, men's clothes, baby gears, handbags and all sorts of shoes for women. I found a shoulder bag, Japan-branded, SAC selling at only RM10. So I grabbed it instantly before someone else did. Furthermore, it is pink on the inside of the bag (Loving it!).

By the way, have I told you that you can get additional 5% discount at the counter? Well, they give a simple requirement for customers to snap a photo at their store and upload to Instagram account, enter hashtag #jalanjalanjapan #hargagiler and show them before paying. It is a no big deal at all, considering most of us hold the mobile phones in our hands most of the time. Just snap, post and save!

After a nice shopping spree, my family and I stopped by for a dinner at 1957 Feed The Day restaurant. I've just noticed that the restaurant has been visited by Jalan Jalan Cari Makan Tv3 (JJCM) before this. JJCM's plate hanged nicely on the wall so I couldn't avoid noticing it. Their food is quite nice though. Menu price ranging from RM9.90 to RM19.90 per plate. The time passed by quickly that day and we went home at 6 in the evening. What a lucky weekend (^-^)



You can contact the store at +603-8601 5852 for more information about Jalan Jalan Japan at Subang Jaya.


XOXO!~

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.