Creativity Emerges From Hypertension

by - March 31, 2017

Yesterday, my son and daughter have been admitted to Columbia Asia Hospital, Setapak. It's a sudden incident that both of them diagnosed with Bronchial Pneumonia. Today is the second day after admission and my son just started his hyperactive activities around the room.



However, it might be a blessing for me for being able to take a break from my working life. It is truly a crazy and hectic month with so many deadlines to meet and I couldn't even able to differentiate which one is in my priority list. 

While waiting for the next dose of treatment for my kids, it is probably the best time to update the latest additions of WS Baby Headband.



Check out these cute headbands around the net, instagram #whizurlshop #handmade
Facebook.com/whizurl, Twitter @whizurlshop, Carousell @whizurlshop, 
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.