Zippered Pouch - WS Blue Vintage design

by - December 11, 2013

I've finally learnt how to sew! After a year of ignorance on my interest and sewing materials (hmm...). Now I wanna put my product to the frontline and ready to rock the shelf. This is a zippered pouch which is great to store your makeups, accessories or as a gift. I used high-grade cotton and matching zip. Labeled as WS designed zippered pouch, you can never find handmade item from Whizurl's Shop other than here.







So, what are you waiting for? Buy this at only RM19.90 or USD6.20. Get 5% discount if you are one of our regular customers. Get this at RM15 if you are a member of this site. This 6x6in pouch is a great value for your money :)





You May Also Like

2 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.