New Best Website for Home Services in Malaysia

by - July 17, 2011


I stumbled upon a website named Homeloq which lists out variety of home services all over Malaysia. You can name it, from interior design, landscaping, renovation, wiring, water filter, plumbing, pest control, air conditioning installation to painting and other tons of services. It doesn't matter where is your house location, whether you are in Johor, Kedah, Kelantan and even in Sabah and Sarawak. All the shop names, service description and contact numbers are provided to you. You just have to click on the hyperlink texts and the website will direct you to the supplier particular details page. You can register as the first timer user and easily log in for next visit and it's free of charge! I felt such convenience to not open the yellow pages book and flip pages by pages. All of sudden, the search on such website simplify everything. Well, I've been looking forward to change my house paint to new and this website really helps me a lot. You don't have to waste time, fuel and energy to find the suitable supplier for your home services anymore. Thank you Homeloq! I would  be using the website more in the future. Best said that you should be browsing the website on your own. Overall website interface is friendly, clean and the theme is white and green. There are a so many features I may have overlooked. You can visit Homeloq website at this path http://www.homeloq.my/ and below is the snapshot:




p/s: I wish all can be accessed at my fingertips. Since we are living in high-tech era, it's meaningless to own a company but without website. lol!



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Woh! Great website. I am searching for Kitchen Cabinet for my new house and this website give me a list of designers so that I can compare the price. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.