Visits to Nilai

by - July 15, 2009

I will be outstation today. I supposed to arrive early in the office configuring that the journey from Kuala Lumpur to Nilai will consume 1 hour. However, since I woke up late this morning, I arrive at around 8 a.m.
I & an office colleague went to Nilai with confidence that the road to Nilai office will be easy although this is the first time we went there. Half way journey, as expected, we are dead lost. Thank God we have asked few folks at a café and continue our journey until found the place. The office is not as we imagine, the condition is bad and it seems like no expenses to cover all the necessities for only 5 staffs. We keep on with the training until 1.30 p.m. and return to Kuala Lumpur.



Neither biscuit nor tea served by the branch, so we feel quite frustrated and hungry. We stopped by at R & R (“Rest & Relax” spot along the highway) Seremban. I wasted MYR 8 only for lunch. Well, not to worry, I can claim it back from my company. So, we eat like hungry monsters and carry on with the journey. I am so sleepy after a complete meal, sitting in a car as co-pilot do not need active participation in driving I asked my colleague to drop me off at LRT Station. So, I board a train and arrived at Wangsa Maju LRT Station at 5 p.m.

My bf picked me up later on. I found out all stuffs I ordered from IKEA has been completely set up at noon. All lightings and wiring also has been installed. I thought I could relax a bit after return to my darling house but my bf’s family visits me a few seconds after my arrival. So with no option left, I have to treat them nicely even though I am so damn tired. I also forget the part that I have to send my engagement dress to the laundry for dry cleaning.

I doze off to sleep at 10 p.m. on my comfy mattress.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.