Malaysia Radio Stations: Too Much of Talking & Commercial Breaks

by - December 09, 2009

Driving for long hours can be so tiring most of the time. Yes, I know it's dangerous to drive when you feel sleepy but for me, this issue is a common. Although the radio is turned on and the volume is up to nearly the max, I still cannot toss away drowsiness.
Sometimes I get mad at Malaysia radio stations. They are way beyond their original aim, which is to keeping company of us, the listeners. However, now, they are too much into advertising and marketing. I can say it in one sentence, "Too much of talking" or "Too many commercial breaks". I don't know about others, but for me, too much of junks sometimes. These are the difference when you gets older and the radio programme seems crampy.









You May Also Like

0 comments

Please write your comment and thoughts peacefully.